12.11.12

Christmas Gift Guides


Cette année, j'ai décidé de m'y prendre tôt !
J'aime chercher le cadeau qui fera plaisir et j'ai pensé que mes trouvailles pourraient peut être vous inspirer !
Voici quelques idées pour votre Maman chérie / De 15 à 200 € /

This year, I've decided to start early!
I like to look for the gift that will delight and I thought my findings might inspire you !
Here are some ideas for your lovely Mom / From 15 to 200 € /


Suspension - House Doctor
Candle - A.P.C. / Tray - Fog Linen
Sack - Varpunen
Dress - Sandro / Vase - House Doctor
Tea Set - House of Rym
Leather Shopping Bag - Baggu / Folded Leather Bag - Cos
Porcelaine Box - Finnsdottir Design
Blanket - Ferm Living / Leather Gloves - Cos
Cushion - Hay

2 comments:

  1. Such nice ideas! Have you got some for dads too? Men are so much more difficult sometimes..
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stefania !
      Yes, each monday I will publish new ideas : for dad, brother, sister, little ones..! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment ! You can write me in French, English or Spanish :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter